Saturday, September 14, 2013

                                                 

When our eyes met
 it was magic
And I've been wishing
that you would look again.

But I can't stop thinking
our eyes met.
And you paused a moment,
I held my breath.

I'm not dumb, 
you're too smart.
But I can't stop loving you
without stopping my heart.

And when our eyes met
it was pure magic
and my heart skipped
then you looked away.

--Eli. McCoy

A friend of mine wrote this. She didn't have the nerve to publish it herself, so I kind of stole it from her. I thought it was really sweet, don't you?

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet poem your friend wrote, I can see how you would like it. Wonderful job, Eli!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I really wish she would have the nerve to claim it, don't you?

    ReplyDelete